Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BLOG POST # 3

Production Notes


I did my project on Tannya Viera, about how many times she’s moved in her life so far. I felt really good about the questions I asked because I got very clear and long answers as a result. I did not do very much planning for the video that we took, the idea just kind of came to me at the last minute, but I think it worked out nicely. Tannya had more than enough photos for me to use, I found a perfect picture that went with almost everything she talked about. Learning how to edit was really exciting, I have multiple friends who do it for a living, and I felt like I got a little taste of how much work it actually is. I feel like I watch TV, commercials and movies completely different now; I can really see all the hard work it takes to create even something small, and it makes me appreciate it more. If I had the chance to do it over, I probably would have taken, or found more footage, I mainly just have Tannya riding on the train, but I would have loved to include video of her and her family, or her and her boyfriend, instead of just photos of them. I also would have given myself more time to plan, and maybe a little more time to edit ( I wish I knew that the lab was open during break). Overall, I’m happy with how my project turned out, if I could change one thing it would probably be the sound, it might have been fun to change it up a little or add some background noises instead of having one song from beginning to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment